1 global PCB industry overall situation analysis
N.T. Information2014 in the first quarter of 2009, according to statistics, 2013 the global PCB output value is $600 billion, unchanged and in 2012; China PCB output value of $26.5 billion, accounted for 44.2% of the total output value of the global PCB (2012 was 42.7%), a slight increase of 4% than in 2012; followed by South Korea accounted for 14.2% (2012 was 13.4%), Taiwan, China accounted for 13.6% (2012 was 13.4%), Japan accounted for 10.5% (2012 was 14.4%), the United States accounted for 5.4% (2012 5.3%), other Asian region accounted for 7.1%, Europe accounted for 5.0%. So the Asian region is still a major manufacturer of global PCB, accounting for 90% of the global total output value; in mainland China, China Taiwan, South Korea's PCB production value of global share rate continued to rise slightly; but Japan's global occupies rate continued to decline amplitude.
Specifically, in recent years, the main countries and regions, the characteristics of the PCB industry are as follows:
(1) South Korea: due to the strong expansion of the global brand by the Korean brand driven (especially mobile related industries), coupled with rooted in South Korea, the South Korean regional PCB accounted for the global proportion of the continued rise;
(2) Taiwan, China: due to stick to the field of computer foundry, the lack of long-term growth of mobile phone brands, coupled with other regional investment in Asia more, so the local PCB Taiwan accounted for the global proportion is relatively stable;
(3) Japan: due to the sharp depreciation of the Japanese currency (25%), the overall global performance of the Japanese electronics industry is not good, so the proportion of local PCB output value of Japan continued to decline;
(4) the Chinese mainland: due to the promotion of foreign investment, the rise of local PCB companies, as well as local brand expansion (especially mobile phone related industries), so the PCB value of China's mainland continued to rise in the proportion of the global. Although mainland China's labor costs continued to rise, tax and other preferential policies to reduce, the environmental policies and strict, corporate financing costs rise, had as mainland China the main investors of Hong Kong of PCB enterprise investment, expanding the production pace slows down factors affected the momentum of a sharp increase in the PCB industry in Mainland China, but taking into account the perfect mainland China electronic industry chain, quality and skills of employees is increasing day by day, the stability of the social environment, and the majority of the consumer market, is expected to China's PCB industry continues to grow.
2 global and regional PCB top 100 enterprises analysis
According to the modified portions of the original data and the author of Hayao security, the 2013 global output value of more than $1 billion in number of PCB enterprises a total of 99 (according to the habit of calling the top 100 enterprises of the PCB), compared to 2012 selected 103 enterprises number (2011 there are 105 selected) slightly decreased, the decrease rate was 3.9%); but hundred PCB enterprises output value reached 501.28 billion US dollars, accounting for 83.6% of global output, than in 2012 466.50 billion, have faster rates of growth, 7.5%, the year accounted for 78.2% of global output). Large scale Hengda, growth constant fast.
Ranked in the top ten of the PCB enterprises followed by Japan and South Korea, Taiwan and Japan's Nippon mektron (Qisheng), South Korea's young Poong (WF), China Taiwan's Zhen Ding (Zhen Ding) Unimicron (Hin Hing) Semco (Samsung Motors), Japan ibiden (ibiden), Taiwan tripod Jian Ding Sumitomo denko (Sumi), American TTM (Schindler), South Korea of Daeduck (Dade).
(1) China Taiwan: Taiwan PCB enterprises currently the main competitors are Japanese companies, from 2010 to China PCB industry in Taiwan in terms of the total number of enterprises, total output value, average value began to gradually beyond Japan, nearly four years has been to maintain the trend is expected to continue to maintain the trend of the future; nearly four years China Taiwan enterprises average annual growth rate is higher than that of Japanese companies (except for 2013, due to the depreciation of the Japanese yen, resulting in Japanese enterprise's annual growth rate has been greatly improved). In 2013 the output value of more than 1 billion U.S. dollars of PCB enterprises, the highest proportion of Chinese enterprises in Taiwan, accounting for 43% (21% in Japan, South Korea accounted for 21%, the United States accounted for 14%, more than the proportion of 2012). Expected in the next few years, China Taiwan proportion of the world's top hundred enterprises will be slightly reduced, the proportion of total output will remain unchanged, but the average output value of enterprises will have a certain degree of growth.
(2) Japan: nearly three years the number of enterprises in Japan, the total output value accounted for the proportion of global top 100 continued to decline, enterprise's average output value increased slightly, by 2013 the Japanese currency devaluation, enterprises, the average output value increased slightly, but not with persistent. In some high-end products to Japanese companies still have an advantage, such as flexible plate (Nippon mektron, Sumitomo denko, Nitto denko, Fujikura etc.), encapsulation carrier board (ibiden and shinko, etc.), automobile panels (CMK, meiko, Nippon mektron etc.). It is expected that in the next few years, the proportion of the world's top 100 enterprises and the proportion of total output value will continue to decrease, but the average output value of enterprises will be a slight increase (Heng Da).
(3) South Korea: nearly three years the number of Korean enterprises, the total output value accounted for the global top 100 proportion continues to rise, enterprise's average value, the highest output value, average annual growth rate continues to grow, in the world did well, thanks to the Korean mobile terminal brand strong global expansion. According to the current development trend of Korean PCB companies, South Korean companies in the next few years will be a strong competitor of China's Taiwan enterprises, the global PCB industry will evolve into War Within Three Kingdoms". Expected in the next few years, South Korea accounted for the proportion of global hundred enterprises and the proportion of total output value will continue to grow, the average output value of enterprises will increase.
(4) the United States: in recent three years, the number of U.S. companies, total output value accounted for a slight decline in the proportion of the global, but the average annual output value of enterprises, the average annual growth rate of a slight increase, mainly in the enterprise merger. PCB large enterprises in the United States are more than EMS, or non consumer electronics category of fierce competition in the market (such as industrial, medical, military, aviation, etc.), it will not disappear in the short term. It is expected that in the next few years the number of U.S. companies, the total output value of the world's top 100 enterprises will be a slight decline, the average output value of enterprises will be a slight increase (mergers are still possible).
(5) in mainland China: nearly three years of Chinese mainland enterprises in quantity, gross output value accounted for the proportion of global top 100, average value, the highest annual output value, average annual growth rate have maintained a rapid development, reflected in the global best (better than Korean enterprises; but relative enterprises in Korea, mainland China PCB enterprise scale is relatively small, only 30% of South Korean enterprises). Starting in 2012, the Chinese mainland enterprises in the proportion of the output value for the first time beyond the Hongkong enterprises. According to the current development trend of PCB enterprises in mainland China, five years after the Chinese mainland PCB companies and China Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, the four countries war". Expected in the next few years the proportion of China's global hundred enterprises and the proportion of total output value will continue to grow, the average output value of enterprises will remain increased;
(6) of Hong Kong, China: nearly three years China Hong Kong enterprises in quantity, gross output value accounted for the proportion of global top 100 decreased, but the rate of the average annual growth of the enterprise increased slightly, mainly lies in the less small business grew rapidly. It is expected that in the next few years, China Hongkong accounted for the proportion of the global top 100 enterprises will continue to reduce the proportion of total output value, the average output value of enterprises will be a slight increase (there is a possibility of merger).