1) joint standards for the development of IPC-ESD-2020: ESD control procedures. Design, establishment, implementation, and maintenance of ESD control procedures.
2) IPC-SA-61 A: welding second aqueous cleaning handbook. Including all aspects of the semi aqueous cleaning, including chemical, production residues, equipment, process, process control and environmental and safety considerations.
3) IPC-AC-62A: after welding aqueous cleaning handbook. Describes the costs of manufacturing residues, equipment and processes, quality control, environmental control, safety and cleanliness of personnel, and determination of cleanliness.
4) IPC-DRM, -4, 0E: through hole welding point evaluation desktop reference manual. Detailed descriptions of components, holes, walls, and welded surfaces, as required by standards.
5) IPC-TA-722: welding technology evaluation manual. Includes 45 articles on all aspects of welding technology.
6) IPC-7525: template design guidelines. Provide guidelines for the design and manufacture of solder paste and surface mount adhesive coated templates.
7) specifications requirements for IPC/EIA J-STD-004: fluxes include appendix I. Contains rosin, resin and other technical indicators and classification.
8) IPC/EIA J-STD -005: specification requirements for solder paste, including appendix I. The characteristics and technical specifications of solder paste are listed, including test methods and metal content standards.
9) specification requirements for IPC/EIA, J-STD, -0, 06A:, electronic grade solder alloys, soldering fluxes, and non flux solid solders.
10) General requirements for IPC-Ca-821: heat conducting adhesives. Includes requirements and test methods for thermal conductive dielectric bonded to components.
11) guidelines for coating adhesives on IPC-3406: conductive surfaces. In electronic manufacturing, guidance is provided for the selection of conductive adhesives as solder alternatives.
12) IPC-AJ-820: assembly and welding manual. Contains descriptions of inspection techniques for assembly and welding, welding techniques and packages, cleaning and laminating, quality assurance and testing.
13) guidelines for the temperature curve of IPC-7530: batch welding processes (reflow soldering and wave soldering).
14) troubleshooting list for wave soldering of IPC-TR-460A: printed circuit board. A list of corrective actions recommended for possible failures caused by wave soldering.
15) IPC/EIA/JEDEC J-STD-003A. Solderability test of printed circuit board.
16) applications of J-STD-0 13:, foot lattice array packaging (SGA) and other high-density technologies. Establish the specifications, requirements and interactions required for the printed circuit board packaging process to provide information for high performance and high pin number integrated circuit package interconnections.
17) the design and assembly process of the IPC-7095: SGA device is supplemented.
18) IPC-M-I08: cleaning instruction manual. Includes the latest version of the IPC cleaning instructions to assist the manufacturing engineer in determining the cleaning process and troubleshooting of the product.
19)Cleaning guidelines for IPC-CH-65-A: IPC-CH-65-A: printed circuit board assembly.
20) manual cleaning of solvents after IPC-SC-60A: welding. The application of solvent cleaning technology in automatic welding and manual welding is given.
21) IPC-9201: surface insulation resistance manual. Include the surface insulation resistance (SIR) terminology, theory, testing process and testing methods, including temperature, humidity (TH) test, failure mode and troubleshooting.
22) IPC-DRM-53: electronic assembly desktop reference manual introduction. Diagrams and
photographs used to illustrate through-hole mounting and surface mount assembly technology.
23) IPC-M-103: surface mount assembly manual standards. This section covers all 21 IPC files on surface mount.
24) IPC-M-I04: printed circuit board assembly manual standard. Contains 10 of the most widely used documents on printed circuit board assembly.
25) the performance and characterization of electronic insulating compounds in IPC-CC-830B: printed circuit board assembly. An industrial standard for conformal coatings that meets quality and qualification.
26) IPC-S-816: surface mount technology, process guidelines and inventory. The troubleshooting guide lists all types of process problems encountered in surface mount assembly and their solutions, including bridging, soldering, component placement, etc..
27) guidelines for the installation of components for IPC-CM-770D: printed circuit boards. Provide effective guidance for the preparation of meta devices in printed circuit board assembly.
28) IPC-7129: calculation of the number of failures per million (DPMO) and printed circuit board assembly manufacturing indicators.
29) IPC-9261: printed circuit board assembly output estimates and failures occurring per million opportunities during assembly.
30) IPC-D-279: reliable surface mount technology printed circuit board assembly design guide. Surface mount technology and mixed technology reliability guidelines for printed circuit boards, including design ideas.
31) combinatorial requirements for transfer points in IPC-2546: printed circuit board assembly.
32) troubleshooting in the fabrication and assembly of IPC-PE-740A: printed circuit boards. Including the printed circuit products in the design, manufacture, assembly and testing process problems, records and corrective activities.
33) IPC-6010: printed circuit board quality specification and performance specification series manual.
34) inspection and testing of IPC-6018A: microwave finished printed circuit boards. Performance and qualification requirements for high frequency (microwave) printed circuit boards.
35) IPC-D-317A: uses high speed technology for electronic package design guidelines. Provide guidance for the design of high speed circuits, including mechanical and electrical considerations, and performance testing.