• total quality: total quality refers to the total quality of the product, the quality of the project and the quality of service.
Quality of work: refers to the organization, management, technical work of the relevant departments, and the degree of product quality assurance.
Engineering quality: refers to the product production process, the human, raw materials, equipment, methods and environment, such as five major factors; at the same time play a role in product quality impact.
• product quality: the quality of a product that meets the requirements of its use, i.e., performance, life, reliability, control, safety (price, delivery, service) and economy.
• quality management: the total of investigations, plans, organizations, coordination, control, inspection, processing, and information feedback to ensure and improve the quality of products or projects.
- Total Quality Management: refers to the three management, namely full participation in management, whole process management and work management.
• enterprise internal control standards: in order to continuously improve the applicability of the products, enterprises can develop higher than the national standards, professional standards, national military standards called.
- production controlled main indicators: development and production activities according to the standards, norms, procedures; the use of scientific methods, grasp the dynamic quality, discover the abnormality, the quality hidden danger before it happens; once the quality problems, timely detection and correction, and avoid re occurrence; the quality of the products has disappeared. Can always be found in the design and manufacture of objective evidence of the time and the location, scope, responsible person.
• design quality reviews: review and comment on design work and its results, identify and correct design defects, accelerate design maturity, and provide decision support for approved design.
- quality process review: is the general technology scheme, production manual instruction process documents, process the key pieces of important parts, key process, special process documents for review, and to discover and eliminate defects of process documents, process documents to ensure the correctness, rationality, producibility and inspection.
• product quality review: mainly reviews the quality of the product and the quality assurance of the manufacturing process after the product has been qualified. The key is the manufacturing technology and the effect, change the process of ultra poor use, and defect, fault analysis and processing, the product consistency, stability, adaptability, compatibility and reliability implement quality assurance documents, quality certificate and original records, the integrity of the product archives.
• critical characteristics: refers to such characteristics, such as failure to meet design requirements or failures, may lead to rapid failure of the system and other serious accidents
• important characteristics: refers to such characteristics, such as failure to meet design requirements or failure, can lead to product can not complete the scheduled instructions, and cause system failure.
• critical processes: processes that play a decisive role in product quality.
• critical processes include the contents of key characteristics, important characteristics of the process, the processing quality of unstable processes, long processing cycle, expensive materials, waste after the process of greater economic losses.
Introduction to control methods
A. chart (also called factor chart, Pakistan's figure, Pareto Tu tired, Pap): mainly used to find out the major problems affecting the quality of.
B. causality diagram (also called characteristic diagram, fishbone diagram, the branch of the tree by): from product quality problems (i.e. the characteristics) results of the Gu Shunteng model melon, step by step method to analyze the causes of the problem, until you find the specific source so far. See icon:
C. histogram: the quality distribution of the product can be seen intuitively.
D. management chart: analyzing whether the production process is stable and whether the controlled process meets the requirements.
E. correlation diagram: the relation between two factors is represented by a data point group.
F. questionnaire: enables the operator to record data and collate data. According to the content of the survey, it can be divided into: adverse item questionnaire, process distribution questionnaire, defect location questionnaire, general product inspection questionnaire.
Seven new tools
A. diagram: it is a causal diagram that uses arrows to represent multidirectional problems and their main causes, and is an important means of solving problems.
B.KL: for the understanding of new products and the unknown field, the reorganization of the original disorganized text data.
Method: C. system diagram is to achieve the purpose of the means and methods, according to the system, and according to all this figure to grasp the problem, to find the best ya, means and methods to.
D. matrix diagram: it is to find the pairwise elements from various problems, and express the relationship through intersection point to solve the problem effectively.
E.PDPC: the method of predicting unexpected accidents and developing the characteristics of the process to the desired direction in order to achieve the goal of development.
F. vector diagram: a network organization chart of work and production schedules. That is, a network of lines connected with a number of important factors associated with operations when planning.
G. matrix data analysis: is the degree of relationship between the matrix elements of the rows and columns, not by the symbol but with quantitative data can be said, (can be obtained at the intersection of the data) by calculating branch, sorting, arrangement of many data on the matrix.