In order to meet the requirements of PCB production process, we find that the design of some customers does not meet the requirements of the production process. Of course, this is not to say that the designer's limited level, but because most of the design engineers failed to PCB factory to understand, do not know a qualified PCB board is how to produce and understand the production of the PCB is too small, it is in no way lead to the design of out of production or processing and the main problems in the production process in the following, so I hope to provide help for PCB design engineer.
Detailed explanation of relevant design parameters:
1. minimum linewidth: 6mil (0.153mm). That is to say if the linewidth is less than 6mil will not produce, (multilayer inner line width and minimum distance is 8MIL) if conditions permit, the bigger the better design, better production factory large linewidth, and yield is high, the general design routine in about 10mil, this is very important, the design must be considered.
2. minimum line spacing: 6mil (0.153mm). Is the minimum line spacing, line to line, line to pad the distance less than 6mil from a manufacturing perspective, the bigger the better, in general 10mil, of course the design conditions, the bigger the better this is very important, the design must be considered.
3. line to line spacing 0.508mm (20MIL)
Two, via through hole (commonly known as conductive hole)
1. minimum pore size: 0.3mm (12mil)
2. minimum through-hole (VIA) hole diameter is not less than 0.3mm (12mil), the pad unilateral can not be less than 6mil (0.153mm), preferably better than 8mil (0.2mm), large is unlimited, this point is very important, the design must consider.
3. through hole (VIA) hole to hole spacing (Kong Bian to Kong Bian) can not be less than 6mil, preferably better than 8mil. This point is very important, so the design must be considered.
4. pad to line spacing 0.508mm (20MIL)
Three, PAD pad (commonly known as plug-in hole (PTH))
1. plug hole size depending on your components to decide, but must be greater than your pin components, suggest greater than 0.2mm at least that 0.6 components of pins, you at least have designed 0.8, in case of machining tolerances caused difficult to insert.
2. plug holes (PTH) welding the outer ring of unilateral not less than 0.2mm (8mil) of course, the bigger the better, this is very important, the design must be considered
3. plug hole (PTH) hole to hole spacing (Kong Bian to Kong Bian) can not be less than: 0.3mm, of course, the bigger the better, this point is very important, the design must consider
4. pad to line spacing 0.508mm (20MIL)
Plug hole opening window, SMD window side can not be less than 0.1mm (4mil)
Five, characters (characters of the design, a direct impact on the production, the characters are clear, in character design is very relevant)
Character width can not be less than 0.153mm (6mil), the word height can not be less than 0.811mm (32mil), the width ratio of height ratio of 5 is best, that is to say, the word width is 0.2mm, the word height is 1mm, so as to push the class.
Six: non-metallic slot slot minimum spacing is not less than 1.6mm, otherwise it will greatly increase the difficulty of milling edge
1. - points gapless imposition and clearance up with imposition of less than 1.6 clearance gap do not make-up (plate thickness of 1.6 or mm) will greatly increase the difficulty of the work in the imposition of milling equipment is not the same size as the gap is not the same, 0.5mm gapless make-up of the left edge technology is generally 5mm
2. - V-cut dimension must be greater than 8cm, less than 8cm because V cut will fall into the machine inside, V-cut width must be less than 32cm, is larger than the width will be put into the V-cut machine, the production process due to restrictions, is not that we do
3., V cut can only take a straight line, because of the shape of the board reasons, it is impossible to walk straight line, you can add space for postage stamps, bridges and bridges connection, and related matters needing attention.